A Comprehensive Guide to Top Oracle Certifications
Oracle Certifications attest to your knowledge of Oracle’s popular business technologies, such as the Oracle Database Management System. Oracle certifications, particularly in the database sector, are among the most sought-after and acknowledged qualifications in the IT business.
The Oracle Certification Program offers three levels of Oracle certification in a variety of areas, including database management and application development. Oracle certification is divided into three levels:
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
For specific Oracle technologies, Oracle Specialist (OCS) and Expert-level (OCE) certifications are also available.
Oracle requires candidates to attend instructor-led training and provide documentation of attendance in addition to passing the applicable Oracle certification exam(s). Oracle’s education mandate boosts the value of Oracle certifications by guaranteeing that candidates gain the relevant skills in a hands-on environment rather than merely studying for an Oracle exam.
Benefits of Oracle Certifications
Here are some of benefits of Oracle certifications:
- Oracle training demonstrates your understanding of Oracle’s well-known database and business technologies.
- Oracle certified IT specialists are among the highest-paid IT workers.
- Oracle training show your bosses that you’re serious about furthering your IT career.
- Oracle certifications set you apart from your coworkers and other job aspirants.
- Oracle credentials might help you keep your current work with more job security.
- Oracle Certified Professionals get access to online resources, including the Oracle Certified Professional Members Only website.
- Oracle provides specialist upgrade training to Oracle-certified IT professionals, allowing them to effortlessly upgrade their credentials to the latest generation of Oracle technology.
Top Oracle Certifications
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations Certified Associate:
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations Certification provides candidates with a solid understanding of core cloud computing principles as well as Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services. This credential is appropriate for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds who want to demonstrate their understanding of Oracle Cloud technologies. This certification’s exam code is 1Z0-1085-20. There are 55 multiple-choice questions in the certification exam. You’ll have 85 minutes to finish the exam. To pass the exam, you’ll need a score of 68 percent. Oracle Cloud certification is highly sought out.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certified Architect Associate:
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate Certification provides cloud architects with a deeper understanding of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure resources and a competitive advantage in the business. This certification is open to all applicants. It is intended for those in charge of designing Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services-based infrastructure solutions. 1Z0-1072-20 is the exam code for the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate certification. There are 60 questions on the exam. This certification exam will take 85 minutes to complete. To pass the exam, you’ll need a score of 65 percent. Oracle java certifications are also in high demand.
- Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud Certified Specialist:
Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2020 is a cloud-based technology designed to automate many of the time-consuming operations involved with Oracle database administration. This exam validates your knowledge and skills in the fields of Autonomous Transaction Databases (ATP) and Autonomous Data Warehouses (ADW). Additionally, this well-respected test will assist you in improving your employability and providing prospects for career progression. This certification’s exam code is 1Z0-931-20. There are 60 multiple-choice questions in the exam. The exam will take 85 minutes to complete.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certified Cloud Operations Associate
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Operations Associate Certification validates a thorough understanding of Oracle Cloud Services administration and provides a competitive advantage to business personnel. This certification is open to all applicants. This certification’s exam code is 1Z0-1067-20. There are 55 multiple-choice questions on the exam. The exam will take 85 minutes to complete. A 70% pass rate is required. Oracle SQL certification is in high demand.
- Oracle Cloud Platform Data Management Specialist
The capacity to design, manage, migrate, and deploy Oracle Database Cloud Service database instances has been shown by an Oracle Cloud Platform Data Management 2020 Certified Specialist. Individuals who hold this certification are capable of migrating data from on-premises to the cloud, as well as administering and migrating to Autonomous databases. Certified specialists cover Exadata cloud service provisioning, migration, and backup strategies. 1Z0-1044-20 is the exam code. There are 55 multiple-choice questions on the exam. The exam will take 85 minutes to complete. This exam has a passing score of 66 percent.
The oracle trainings listed above are among the most in-demand in the IT sector. Any of these credentials have a fair chance of leading to a prosperous career. Choose a certification that interests you and get your OCA certification.